2. How did you get started working in this industry?
Oh man! I takes time and a lot of hard work. But if you can stick it out things start falling into place.
3. What is your favorite part about being a ___________? (mua/model/hairstylist)
The roles I get to play on screen that I’d never get to be in real life!
I’ve been a serial killer, a 1950’s housewife and an international assassin. Like come on… where else would I get to play that besides my bedroom??
4. Tell us a bit about your most current creative project or your salon/agency!
Right now I’m working on a great comedic webseries called The Games We Play. It’s kind of a How I Met Your Mother meets Friends. And I recently wrapped a short film called Red Rabbit that just happened to be styled by the amazing Dani Barnes! WIthout the wardrobe from Boo La La I really don’t think it wouldn’t have been as successful as it was.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
In 5 years if I’m not totally insane I’ll consider it a win. LOL!
But seriously I’d really love to continue on the path I’m on now. Sometimes opportunities come to you in the most unexpected way and as long as I can say ‘YES’ to the things I love doing and I get to work with great people that’s all I could ever ask for.
6. What was your favorite look from our costume shoot?
JESSICA RABBIT!!! She’s so iconic and embodies such a powerful female attitude. I’ve never been a redhead before and I gotta say I loved it. Hmmm… maybe a dye job is in order…
7. If you could be anything for Halloween what would you be and why?
There’s a part of me that’s always wanted to be Lara Croft (Tomb Raider style). There’s just something about a gun toting babe that appeals to me. And there’s nothing like a good pair of shorts. 😉