1. What is your business name and website or blog link we can see your work on?
Model Mayhem profile: www.modelmayhem.com/ireneso
2. How did you get started working in this industry?
Photographer came up to me on the street while I was buying blueberries and asked if I model. I didn’t really, but it seemed like the good idea at the time, so I did a photo shoot and I loved it. That’s pretty much how it all started.
3. What is your favorite part about being a ___________? (mua/model/hairstylist)
My favorite part of being a model is that I get to try out so many different looks, slip on the character that goes with it like I slip into a dress or cowboy boots. I love the creative energy of making a beautiful idea come to life!
4. Tell us a bit about your most current creative project or your salon/agency!
Last thing that I did was a photo shoot near the river in the mountains wearing a see-through black blouse. It was freezing hot and the dog owners stopped and stared. So much fun.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
In five years I’m going to be in London under the red umbrella in Pucci pumps late for the bus.
6. What was your favorite look from our costume shoot?
Definitely the sexy leprecon. There’s just something about green hair that I can’t get out of my mind.
7. If you could be anything for Halloween what would you be and why?
At Halloween I want to dress up as a zombie. I’m vegetarian but nobody said anything about not eating human flesh!
More photos below: